The OriGinal Stirling Parka Arctic Shearling is world-renowned for for its industry-leading thermal insulation value. Its durable COTTON/NYLON blend shell, 4-ply "down-proof" construction, 80/20 down fill, and our signature J-seam detailing have become synonymous with lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style. In addition, this iteration features a lamb shearling-trimmed removable hood for added warmth.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit - A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 38.75" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim and Pom Poms
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Chest Hand Warmer Pockets Signature Moose Knuckles "J" Seam Hip Pockets
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Medium Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Front Placket with Hidden Snaps Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff